- "To offer the best education to meet industry and society needs."
- To provide enhanced quality education to the students and improving their skills to make them competitive.
- To produce professional and responsible engineers through research, entrepreneurship and leadership.
- To develop relation with industry and educational institutes.
The Programme Educational Objectives
- Graduates will become entrepreneurs and innovators for solving contemporary technical and corporate challenges.
- Graduates will apply the acquired technical knowledge and skills in mechanical engineering and allied fields for development of the society.
- Graduates will be in a continuous learning mode through higher studies, research and latest technological advancements.